9.3.12

Outfit: Ghost World







It happens quite often on the weekends that I dress myself and my BF goes: "Dude! You look like one of those chicks from Ghost World!" 
I know this is far from a compliment; but there are worse things in life then being compared to Scarlett Johansson, right?! ;)
If you don't know what I'm talking about:
You see the resemblance? (Hope not!)

Well back to the outfit, I'm wearing:
Black Leather Jacket: Dragon Tattoo Trish Summerville for H&M | Grey Sweater: ZARA| Bodycon Dress: H&M| Studded Bikerboots: ZARA | Grey Bag: H&M | Skull Necklace: Fashionology | Cross Ring: ASOS

5 comments:

  1. Haha, ik ken Ghost World niet maar zie geen vergelijking tot nu toe hoor ;)
    Vind het jasje echt heel mooi <3

    X Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit Amy, Vooral je laarsjes zijn cool !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vind de kleding in Ghost World echt awesome, en zie de gelijkenis niet zo haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...