4.7.12

Outfit: The Day After





This is what I was wearing the day after the Rock Werchter festival. It was such a great day, because my little bro graduated! He is now a bachelor of commercial economics. So we had a lovely celebratory lunch. I was wearing my new peplum top from H&M trend, which I got on sale (as you could read here). I really love the sale, some nice items are on it's way as we speak. Can't wait to receive my sale beauty's.

I'm wearing:
Neon peplum top: H&M trend | Jeans: ZARA | Shoes: Converse | Clutch: Vlieger & Vandam | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Bracelet: COS | Nail Polish: Chanel

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

4 comments:

  1. love the top :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die top staat je zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I want that shirt too! Cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...