8.7.12

Outfit: Last Friday Night




Finally, the first outfit post in days! As you can see in the pics I'm still under the weather (I look so tired and sleepy in the first pic). This is what I was wearing Friday night, an easy summerish outfit for a 7-courses dinner party at my friends house. I'm usually not a big fan on showing your bra underneath a top, but it was so hot and I actually liked it with this top from H&M trend. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I'm really into yellow these days! (see here & here) Paired it up with some grey jeans and my favorit pair of sandals.

I'm wearing:
Yellow top: H&M trend | Jeans: H&M | Sandals: Pull & Bear | Necklace: ASOS | Bracelets: COS, H&M fashion against aids | Nail polish: H&M


Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Leuke sandaaltjes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! Je bent trouwens niet de enige die zich niet zo goed voelt! Misschien komt t wel door het weer! Zonnig, regen, zonnig regen....

    ReplyDelete
  3. dankje voor je comment! de foto's zij gewoon gemaakt ergens midden in een bos bij maastricht haha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...