23.6.12

New in: Mango Sale Shopping

Yes I did it again! I was not going to shop for clothes today, cause we were shopping for the festival we are going to next week. But then I ran into these lovely booties. I already have them in black, and wear them alot! (see here) I thought I could use them in this brown colour as well. Since I only own black heels, these are perfect for summer at the office (yes, those are my summer plans...). And as it was meant to be, I found these boots in this colour. Just one pair left. In my size. On sale. This was fate!
I already knew that they were sold-out online, so these baby's needed to come home with me.
Love these shoes, but on the other hand I do feel a little stupid owning the same shoe twice in a different colour (okay, Converse All Stars don't count! Since I own those in different colours).

Did you get anything good in the sale?
Have a nice weekend!


Follow me:


Photo: Mango


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...