1.6.12

HAPPY BLOG-LAUNCHDAY



Today it is one year ago that I finally made the decision to launch my own blog!
So: happy birthday to my blog! Can't believe time is going so fast!
It stared out with crappy quality photo's and outfits ( I mean, who places outfit pics without wearing the jacket and jewelry, just because she wasn't ready before the shoot... Yep I did that... see that here), and I stopped blogging for like two months when I was studying (next to my FT job) and travelling New Zealand (see here). In January this year my blog got picked up where I left of, but with more dedication. At that time I had some cool collaborations. For some reason the collaborations involved shoes, and more shoes! (see here & here). Next to this I got the opportunity to attend various events, which were such a blast! (See here & here) I met such lovely people, and got interviewed about my blog various times, which I find such an honor, of which one resulted in a feature! (here)
But of all the things that have happened this past year: your comments, likes, hypes, tweets mails are the greatest! They mean so much, thanks guys!!
And while I'm at it I really want to thank: Matthijs, my lovely boyfriend who is my photographer and has to put up with my spending hours behind my laptop every evening after work.
Over the past year a lot of people have helped me with my blog, thanks to all of you for making this happen!

To cut a long story short: Thanks to all of you & keep on visiting my blog!!


Follow me:


Photo's: by My life as Matt and me edited by me


9 comments:

  1. congrats!!
    liefs
    Jemke
    The Style Avenue
    http://thestyleavenue.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. =) The cupcake is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!

    Een jaar is lang, op naar de tweede jaar!
    Good job!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Happy B-Day blog :)
    I'm here first time, but I really like your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! i'm sohappy for you- hope that you had a wonderful day and best wishes for your blog!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2/6/12 08:57

    Congrats! lovely photos! :)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogday lovely! It's been great getting to know you, long may it continue!

    V x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...