13.8.13

Food: Frozen Yogurt

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

EN// Finally I was able to post these pictures... took me quite some time to figure out a new photo editing program. Still not happy with the end-result, but I couldn't keep you waiting any longer. A DIY on Frozen yogurt. I made these ice-blocks on a super hot day, but even with lower temperatures it's quite good!

You'll need:
0,5L yogurt
2 big table spoons of honey
Fruit of any sort you like (I used frozen berries)
ice-pop molds (I used one from Primark, cheap but hard to remove the popsicle)

step 1: Mix the yogurt with the honey
step 2: Put the fruit in your ice-pop molds.
step 3: Scoop the yogurt on the fruit into the molds
step 4: Make sure the yogurt fills all the gaps between the fruit... it took me some firm beatings of the molds on my table to achieve this...
step 5: Put the molds into your freezer for at least 3 hours.
step 6: Try removing the popsicle from the molds...& Enjoy!

NL// Ein-de-lijk is het me gelukt om deze foto's te bewerken en te posten. Het heeft me wat tijd gekost om een nieuw foto editing programma onder de knie te krijgen. Echter ben ik nog niet tevreden, maar ik kon jullie niet nog langer laten wachten. Hier een DIY voor Frozen Yoghurt. Ik heb deze ijsjes gemaakt tijdens een van de laatste super hete dagn; maar ook met minder warm weer zijn deze ijsjes nog steeds erg lekker. 

Ingredienten:
0,5L yoghurt
2 grote eetlepels honing
Fruit (ik heb bevroren besjes gebruikt) 
ijsmaker of mallen om ijsjes in te maken (ik heb de mijne van de Primark, lekker goedkoop, maar de ijsjes verwijderen is een hels karwei) 

stap 1: Mix de yoghurt met de honing
stap 2: Stop het fuit in de mal
stap 3: Lepel het yoghurt mengsel in de mal
stap 4: Zorg dat het mengsel alle ruimtes tussen het fruit vult. Het heeft mij het nodige brute slag werk gekost: de mal hard op mijn tafel geslagen, zodat de yoghurt beter zou zakken. 
stap 5: Stop de gevulde mallen in de vriezer voor zeker 3 uurtjes
stap 6: Probeer het ijsje te verwijderen: Enjoy! 


Follow me:
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's by me

2 comments:

  1. Zulke ijslolly dingen moet ik snel inslaan, kan ik dit mooi gaan proberen:) xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, they look delicious!

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...