23.8.13

Wishlist: Chanel Espadrilles


EN// Maybe it's because my summerholiday is starting in 8 hours, or maybe it's because I just hadn't come across these black beauties before... nevertheless: I'm in love!
In spring the Chanel espadrilles where everywhere, but since I really didn't like the denim canvas, I clicked them away in an instant. Knowing that if would ever own a pair of Chanel shoes, these might be the closest I would get, since the price tag is much more friendly compared to heels etc.
Anyhow: no denim canvas for me. So that was that.... untill I saw these beauties online.... even with autumn right at my door I want them... I love them, I need them... (okay, the last comment is not true...)

NL// Misschien komt het omdat mijn zomervakantie nog moet beginnen (nog 8 uur te gaan, whooohoo) maar ik ben verliefd op deze zwarte espadrilles van Chanel! Ook met de herfst voor de deur zou ik graag deze beauties toevoegen aan mijn collectie.

Photocredit

Follow me:
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/8/13 12:27

    Mooi zijn ze he! Ik heb die van canvas voor niet zoveel op EBay gevonden maar deze leren zijn ook prachtig!

    xx Riƫlle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deze leren versie vind ik veel mooier dan die canvas versie, heel tof!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...