14.5.12

Inspiration: Festival Season






I love festivals!!!!
I was reading some magazines this weekend and all these festival outfits, must see, must do, must listen, etc. I can't wait! Starting the festival season with Pinkpop in 2 weeks time. After that visiting at least two more, Rock Werchter and Parkpop, but who knows which last minute decisions the BF and me make!

1| Magazines on my bed: Oor & Grazia
2| Love those wellies!
3| Just enjoying the music is all that matters
4| Want that tatt
5| The crowd; feel that vibe!

Are you going to any festivals this summer?


Follow me:

Photo's: by me, random Google (Glastonbury, Coachella) , Stockholm Streetstyle 

1 comment:

  1. Heerlijk deze inspiratie foto's!!

    By the way, doe je mee met mijn giveaway!? Misschien wat voor jou, aangezien je van feestjes houd!
    http://dutchblossom.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-house-couture-tickets.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...