7.5.12

Diary: Viva La Weekend


Hello lovely readers! Since I've had a busy weekend with not much time to shoot outfit pics, I thought it might be nice to share some of my blackberry pics with you.

So what are you looking at:
My morning Cafe Latte | Outfit details whilst shopping | Reading a good book while drinking & snacking | Pink outfit details | Dinner with the girls #1 | Dinner with the girls #2 | Chilling time with my new Primark fugly slippers | Before competing in my first ever run competition last Sunday outfit details #1 | Run outfit details #2

I had a great weekend, spend time with friends, my boyfriend and ran a very good time in the comp.
Hope you all have good week!!


Follow me:

Photo: Blackberry pics by me


PS: Check out my closet sale on marktplaats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...