15.5.12

Outfit: Mothers Day






Sunday it was Mothers day! A lovely day to give thanks to your mum for all the stuff she does during the year for you. But actually I do think that you shouldn't wait for that ONE day a year to say thanks, but be grateful for all the stuff you take for granted every day of the year. So here goes: Thanks mum! :)
By the way I did do my best, by going the extra mile and actually wearing a dress! The image of me wearing a dress is getting very rare these last few months. I should wear them more often. And yeah: I'm wearing my black all stars again. Can't help myself, I love those shoes.
Anyhow, in the second photo you see my brother and me, very colour-coordinated, don't you think?
The last photo is the pavlova (this is New Zealand dessert) that mum made Sunday. Yummy aye?

I'm wearing:
Dress: H&M | Shoes: Converse All Stars | Bag: Mango | Leather Jacket: Trish Summerville for H&M | Scarf: H&M | Sunnies: America Today


Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt edited by me

4 comments:

  1. Loving the facts that you combined the dress with All Stars. :)

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chucks go with everything! Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant - I'm making a pavlova for my Mum next weekend!!
    A New Zealand institution :-)

    Love the tiered dress as well Amy, you SHOULD wear them more often! :-)

    V x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20/5/12 12:13

    Wauw het ziet er super lekker uit en je ziet er ook geweldig uit!

    x

    http://missmariab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...